In accordance with proper procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic, Ladies Evening League will not have a 5:45 shotgun start on Tuesdays. Instead teams and individuals can make starting times each week for proper spacing and social distancing.
- Starting times can be made anytime during the day, but a block will be held for Ladies Evening League players from 5:00 to 6:20.
- Please call for a starting time by 3pm on League day so that we can open up any unused starting times in the 5:00-6:20 block.
- Players can make their own groups or the Golf Shop can help players find a group.
- Players are asked to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to their assigned starting time in order to help avoid large gatherings.
- If we are allowed to gather in larger groups at some point during League season the start will be converted back to a 5:45 shotgun start.
Ladies Evening League is a fun, friendly, 9-hole, social golf event for our lady members. Players of all skill levels and experiences, including beginners, are welcome and the fun formats will assure an enjoyable evening for all.
- Any MC3 lady member is welcome to play on any given week. You are not committed to play every week! You decide when you want to play by registering for that week.
- Two, Three or Four-Women groups – you put together your group each week (we can help fill spots and find places for singles) – can be the same team each time or you can change it up
- League formats change weekly and are team oriented. Formats also allow you to pick up your ball if you want. Formats are based on having fun, not competition.
- Interested players may sign-up for each Tuesday’s league play by 3PM online via the Ladies Evening League website, or by calling the Golf Shop at 226-0989. You must call the Golf Shop to get your starting time before 3pm!
- League Dues: $40 for the season which includes weekly prizes and end of season dinner.
Ladies Evening League emphasizes golf, fun and social interaction, and we are excited about your participation.